Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oscars Highlight

We may be in a recession but that didn't seem to stunt the style of the Academy of actors at this years Oscars. We saw everything from overdone, almost costume like gowns to sleek fitted suits from the guys. One couple stood out the most to us. Zac Efron who sported a slim fitting Dolce and Gabbana suit and Vanessa Hutchins who wore a Marchesca knee length dress that she had lengthened. Now I have to admit, I idolize Zac Efron a little bit. The guy can dress his ass off and he really puts that Disney check to good use. Every time I see a picture of this guy he's always on it. Not to mention he plays that relaxed, I'm just taking a stroll through L.A look better than any other celebrity. Now guys here's a lesson for this years formal wear. SLIM BOW TIES! I can't tell you how many guys I see with these huge ass clown like bow ties looking like they re about to sell me a bean pie on behalf of the Nation of Islam rather than go out for the night. So to sum everything up Zac and Vanessa, us here at STOREFRONT officially deems you DOPE for this years Oscars. And guys, slim is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment