Wednesday, July 8, 2009

back with an 808!

Long time no see my friends. It's been over a month since our last posting, but fret not, we are back. After school let out in May a much needed break was in place to get summer plans sorted and everything. But just because we've been away from the blog doesn't mean we've been away from what we love. I'm currently in LA interning with True Religion Brand Jeans [Daniel] and my cousin Roy is back in NY holding down the fort on the east coast. Roy just got accepted to L.I.M, so he'll be making the move back to NY from Miami, where he was previously going to school. Now that there's one of us on each coast this calls for a new chapter in [S T O R E F R O N T] which were calling "storefront.[la/ny]." And of course we'll be doing what [S T O R E F R O N T] was created to do, which is to promote art in all of it's living forms. Roy will be corresponding from NY and myself LA. Great things are in store. Many ideas and notions have been made and continue to be made while the creativity grows. Stay tuned guys, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
PS: yo shout out to all my friends and family back on the east coast. I miss you guys!
PSS: thanks for believing in me.
PSSS: menswear continues to rise!

keep it chic.
-daniel [la]

No comments:

Post a Comment